- describe the functional basis of a GIS
- appreciate the potential uses of GIS in ICM
- consider the benefits and shortcomings of using GIS for ICM
- outline the key data quality issues involved in using GIS
- develop a strategy to implement an effective GIS
Hopefully, you have achieved all the learning outcomes and enjoyed working through the module. It is particularly important that you feel able to apply the ideas presented here to your own role. If not, then please re-visit relevant sections of the module, or contact the COASTLEARN helpdesk.