- Cicin-Sain, B. and Knecht, R., 1998. Integrated Coastal and Ocean Management:
Concepts and Practices. Island Press, Washington,
- EU, internet.
Overview of the programme. (on-line)
- OURCOAST, EU ICZM (on-line)
- EU, 1999. Towards a European
Integrated Coastal Zone Management (ICZM) Strategy:
the General Principles and Policy Options, a reflection
paper. Directorates-General Environment, Nuclear Safety
and Civil Protection Fisheries Regional Policies and
- IPCC, 2001. Climate Change
2001: The Scientific Basis. : Intergovernmental
Panel on Climate Change. Third Assessment Report:
Contributions of IPCC Working Group I, Summaries for
Policymakers, (20p.), Full report
- IPCC, 1993. Preparing to
meet the coastal challenges of the 21st century.Intergovernmental
Panel on Climate Change, Conference Report, ISBN 9036901448,
World Coast Conference 1993, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- Meadows, D., Meadows, D. Randers, J. and Behrens III, W., 1972. The Limits to Growth. Universe Books, New York, 205p. (2004, The 30-Year Update)
- Meadows, D., Meadows, D. and Randers, J., 1992. Beyond the Limits. Earthscan Publications Ltd., London, 320p.
- Ozhan, E., 1996. Coastal
zone management in Turkey. Ocean and Coastal Management,
vol 30. no. 2, pp. 153-176
- UN, 1999. The World at Six
Billion. Population Division Department of Economic
and Social Affairs United Nations Secretariat, New
1992. Rio Declaration on environment and development.
UN Conference on Environment and Development, Rio
de Janeiro, Brasil, 3-14 June 1992. (on-line)
- UNCED, 1992. Agenda
- UNEP, 1990. An approach
to environmental impact assessment for projects affecting the coastal and marine environment. UNEP Regional
Seas Reports and Studies No. 122.
- UNEP, 1995. Guidelines
for Integrated Management of Coastal and Marine Areas.
UNEP Regional Seas Reports and Studies No. 161, 80p.
- World Bank, 1993. Guidelines
for Integrated Coastal Zone Management. J. C.
Post and C. G. Lundin (editors), Environmentally Sustainable
Development Studies and Monographs Series No. 9, 16p.