Before this process begins, it is necessary to identify, what is the best way for stakeholders to take part in it.
- Questionnaires: provide comments and feedback. Could be used when process is launch.
- Information Centers: good base for networking. Potentially expensive.
- Audit of Interest (known as Stakeholder Analysis): Very helpful starting point for the projects.
- Public meetings: provides opportunity for questions and response.
- Workshops/focus groups: involve small number of people. Good possibility to reach agreement on aims and procedure. (see PP in Holland - case study)
- Conferences: important way to put project on national and international level.