You are here:
/ Water Quality Management /
Test the knowledge gained through 9 questions!!
1. What is pollution prevention?
2. Which one of the following is not a waste minimization technique?
3. When can we speak of sustainable use of natural resources?
4. Which is the order of priority in environmental practices?
5. Which one of the following is among the practices to be regarded as innovative in waste water management?
6. Which of the techniques to be employed in the treatment of waste waters are important in views of sustainable water management?
7. Think of al least 3 EU Directives addressing Water pollution
8. Which one of the below is not a recovery and transformation method?
9. Which event will cause excessive phosphorus input to the surface water?